- A variety of ICT rooms are available with up to 30 computers in each room
- Internet access available
- All rooms have projectors and electronic whiteboards
from £30.00 per hour
Invoice Accounts Available
Regular or corporate hirers are invited apply for an invoice account, where all hire is billed via invoice on a month by month basis. Terms and conditions apply.
Safeguarding Children & Young People
Where children and young people may be present, it is the responsibility for hirers of facilities to ensure that:
- The organisation has an appropriate child protection policy
- Adults carrying out activities with children have a current DBS certification in place and it is of the required level
- Adults carrying out activities have Independent Safeguarding Authority registration
- Adults carrying out activities have received at least basic child protection training
- The hirer retains records of the names and addresses of adults carrying out activities
Bee Active, and the host site, reserve the right to cancel or refuse hire where safeguarding procedures and policy are not being met.
Terms & Conditions
- Any repairs/maintenance required due to damage to the surface of the Pitch must be paid for in full.
- Loose equipment, eg footballs, will not be provided.
- Clothing and footwear must be appropriate for the activity being played.
- It is not permitted to climb any fencing surround the facilities.
- During poor weather, if advised that the surface may be slippery then the use of the facilities is entirely at the risk of all who choose to use it. In the event of you deciding not to play in these circumstances, and the facilities have not yet been used, then payment will refunded as per our standard terms and conditions.
- Strictly no smoking, eating or drinking when using the facilities / playing surface.